Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Books I want to read

Here's a list of books that keep popping up in my surfing/reading that I want to read at some stage - listed here so (a) I don't forget them, and (b) I can get them at cheap prices as they become available.

More Than Matter?: Is There More to Life Than Molecules? - Keith Ward
God Behaving Badly: Is the God of the Old Testament Angry, Sexist and Racist? - David Lamb
The End of Evangelicalism? Discerning a New Faithfulness for Mission: Towards an Evangelical Political Theology (Theopolitical Visions) - David Fitch
The Scandal of the Evangelical Mind - Mark Noll ($27.95)
King's Cross - Tim Keller ($17.95)
The God I don't understand - Chris Wright ($9.95)
The Language of God - Francis Collins ($19.95)
Cross-Examined - Mark Meynell ($11.95)
Africa Bible Commentary ($42.95)
John Stott - a portrait by his friends - Chris Wright ($16.95)
Hearing God's Words - Peter Adams ($19.95)
The Cross of Christ - John Stott ($10.95)

1 comment:

  1. Chris Wright's (any relation?) book is excellent. (He is a laypreacher at our London church) and I'm keen to read much more from him.

    ReplyDelete